Beckett has had a pretty decent day. Much like last week there is talk of moving to the NICU, possibly as early as tomorrow afternoon. We have basically adopted a we will believe it when we see it attitude since plans change so quickly around here. They had switched one of his IV heart meds to oral yesterday, and it has been dropping his blood pressure about 30 minutes after he gets it. He has been recovering on his own, but they are watching to see if the dose needs to be changed. This may possibly keep us here for a few more days. Again, we wait. For the past couple of days the nurses have thought Beckett has been pretty sleepy, so today they both decreased his methadone dose and increased the interval at which he gets it. He has been more awake today, but that also led to what is likely more evidence of withdraw such as: increased crying without calming, diarrhea, sweating, etc. He is typically very relaxed when I hold him, but tonight he kept getting upset every so often. The nurse did end up having to give him a rescue dose of morphine to ease the pain, which is typical for acute withdrawal. He then settled down and fell right asleep. So it may need to be addressed in the morning and more changes made to help avoid him having this issue. The other main event today, Daddy had to go home. Jonathan starts classes again tomorrow so he went home for the next two days. Please be praying for peace while away, and that he is able to focus in class without worry of what is happening here. I can only imagine how difficult it is for him to be away as I refuse to leave the hospital at this point. Please continue to pray for Beckett’s restoration to complete health. He has come so far in his one month of life, but continues to have a long journey ahead. As always thanks for all the prayers and support for Beckett and us as well. God has truly blessed us with family and friends he knew we would need in this very situation. We will never be able to express our gratitude.