This morning has been much more UNeventful than yesterday. We did receive news, though, that his fluid around his lungs looks a lil worse than yesterday, so the decision has been made to put in a drainage tube (this will not happen, however, until sometime this afternoon). His heart rate is ‘still’ stable, and we are thrilled to report that he had a pretty good night last night.
Thanks again for all the prayers, we hope for a quick/simple operation this afternoon and an uneventful weekend. Love and Appreciate each and every one of you!