Sorry these past few updates are so brief….but that should be translated as a good thing, as there is not much to really update y’all on (in comparison to the past few months).
– Beckett’s direct bili has come down once again! Love it!
– They did his test today and discovered some lingering sludge (yes, “sludge” is the technical term they actually use with me). So they’ve decided to keep the tube in for now and flush it with saline ever so often (on a schedule), but the tube may come out as soon as tomorrow or Wednesday if his numbers continue to improve like they are.
– They will be reevaluating his overall game-plan either tomorrow or Wednesday now (which we are clearly eager to hear).
– They did, and have, adjusted a few of his meds today from IV to oral….which concerns Leah and I. However, we have obviously shared our concerns and have warned them what to be on the lookout for. He can’t stay on these IV meds forever….soooo, here we go again. :-\ They assured us that they will go “slow”….sooo, we’ll just take it a day at a time and see what happens.
– I surprised Leah tonight and had all of Beckett’s decorations hung for when she got back from a long day of work. …..I could tell it made her happy. Just tryin’ to make things a lil homier, ya know?
More miraculous updates are to come….I just know it! #perspective