November 16, 2018

UPDATE (11/16/18)

Still here. We made the tough decision to actually suggest staying another night because we have yet to stay the night without oxygen support (as much as we REALLY want to go home). We pulled him off oxygen again this morning, but unfortunately during his nap he began to desat (again, while off oxygen). So, the nurse had to come in and put his nasal cannula back in. We’ve tried some breathing treatment exercises since then that have seemed to help, and Leah thinks that some lasix will help him (he seems a little “fluid overloaded”). So, we’ll see if all that helps. For a moment it was looking like we were electively saying we want to go home tomorrow, but at this point I’m not 100% sure that’ll even happen. We’ll see if they agree with the lasix and if the breathing exercises work. If so, maybe…if not…we’ll see how much longer it’ll be. Time will tell.

#GoBeckett

#ODAAT

One thought on “November 16, 2018

  1. Sharon Crigger-Stokan says:

    Thanks for the update… Prayers continually going up to our Heavenly Father!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: